Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Achievements........

"The college entrance exams finished,I got a good grade.But I have trouble choosing my university. I want to go to TianJin University. I am not confident enough,I do not know whether I can be an architect in the future. TianJin has many old buldings, I hope my dream can come true,so that I can take many pictures and enjoy  the white world of snow in winter. But maybe it is difficult for me to see you if I go to TianJin. I will send you letters and email."




Wonderful words from a fantastic girl who has overcome many obstacles to get to this stage........


Recently she sent this beautiful book........























..expressing so eloquently the bond of friendship between girls and sponsors.

I know that she will be a wonderful Architect!!!!!!!!

No comments: