Sunday, February 14, 2010

Xin Nian Kuai Le

A word that comes to me so often these days is...Hope.
I don't think I realised until quite recently just how important that word is...and yet it has been part of who we are at Hope4China'sChildren for many years.

In discussion with students in my class just last week, we reached a class opinion that there was no real life without Hope. It occurred to me that so many of the children we work with, and the people who help them have been through some awful situations...but what keeps us all going is Hope. Tomorrow is always a new day...with no mistakes in it yet :-)

So this New Year of the Tiger is another opportunity for us all to start again, make fresh committments and go on to be the change we want to see in the world.

I am, as always, so amazed by the wonderful team behind Hope4China who work together to give this Hope to so many wonderful children.
I am excited to go into the New Year with Hope....great things lie ahead..........

Here's to  New year, New Hope.....

I have just finished reading the letters from some of these girls... they are humbling & inspiring....

Dear Mr.Xu,

How are you!
Is everything goes well with you?
I am very busy on my study and my exam. I eager to talking with you and tell you my happy and unhappy things because you are always an honest audience and you will listen to me carefully. I believe you will stay with me although every one leaves me. So I am not afraid and I am not lonely. I have you, many aunties and uncles love and care about me. Also I have many friends so I fell my life also is colorful. I come to this world I should be happy to spend every day.


I can meet you in this world is my greatest honor in my life. You let me have family warm. I fell very happy to have GGEF this big family. I don’t know how to use words to express my thanks.


Every time I have difficulties I think I have to insist and I can deal with it. But I cannot and I hope some body can help me, when everybody cannot help me, my heart breaks. When others look down on me I feel very sad. Many times I want to give you a phone but I am very afraid I will bother you and let you worry about me. I hope I just share with you just my happy not sad. But this time I cannot and tell you.

You said I would have a good life in the future. I cannot be sure but I also hope it can be come true one day and I can help many people in the future.


No matter what happen, I will not give up myself. I have an aim and I will try my best to insist my dream.


I will tell you my life fee:


Sep.: fee for class 100Yuan, materials 100, food expenses 200, others 50Yuan.


Oct.: fee for class 50Yuan, paper of study 50Yuan, school uniform 50 Yuan, expenses for food 200Yuan, others 50 Yuan


Nov.(Nov.1t o Nov.20): food expenses 150 Yuan because I have no money to pay for more.


We live in a poor life and every month will ask my parents to get some food expenses. I had wanted to give up my study and go out to work. But now with your help I can stay in the classroom. Thanks very much. Thanks for god, he let me know love and make me change. Thanks for you and thanks everybody who have helping me. Thanks for god and he gives me everything.


Best wishes and have a good health!

Reading letter after letter, the one thing that jumps out at me is that we cannot solve all these problems - it is overwhelming just to think of them all - but the work of Matthew and his team in China along with the support of sponsors around the world, offers that one precious thing......................
                                          Hope 

No comments: